Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6th year holiday

Options
  • 06-01-2015 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey everyone! Looking for ideas on where to go for a hoilday after the leaving cert. It's gonna be a mixture of girls and lads. I'm liking the looks of Zante. Anyone any ideas??

Thanks😃

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Leitrim.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Dunne18

No better place like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Garrigai

Vegas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Consonata

In all seriousness, I have a few friends who went on some and they loved it.

So cool ones is Santa Ponsa and Magaluf. They get packed with exam students in the summertime.
    Hersonissos would be good if you want the nightlife and the history too. or if you want to shovel out the cash, the Canarys is also a good idea.

Also I've heard people who aren't really sun people, they go interailing in central Europe. It costs an awful lot more but the experience of it is unreal. I have a friend who went on a trip from London-Amsterdam-Berlin-Munich-Krakow and absolutely loved it, so definitely consider interailing as an option

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Garrigai

Are you sure you're sitting the leaving cert? Hoilday!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭if832uspx4eogt

Bring me please :D The idea of going to Santa Ponsa sounds better of trecking around Europe by myself for 3 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RoRo979

kavos or hersonissos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

A month or two of backpacking around Europe would melt my heart! I'd probably do that when I finish my LC, hopefully I'd be able to drag a few friends. There are dozens of guides online on how to backpack very cheaply and have fun.

Advertisement