Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone living in Washington Street, Dublin 8?

Options
  • 06-01-2015 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello there. Just wondering does anyone live on this road or nearby. I have a chance of renting a house here with partner and 3 children at a very reasonable price. It's an absolute beautiful house and its so handy for me working in town. Thing is it seems very quiet, neighbours are very friendly but very elderly and I'm wondering is there much to do for kids. They are 9, 6 and 3. Is there clubs nearby or even many young families around this area. . Its not the type of road where the kids can just play out. Hope a few of you have some positive tales because I would love to move there. If this is the wrong place to post this let me know. Its my first post :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 funnyguy123

Hello there. Just wondering does anyone live on this road or nearby. I have a chance of renting a house here with partner and 3 children at a very reasonable price. It's an absolute beautiful house and its so handy for me working in town. Thing is it seems very quiet, neighbours are very friendly but very elderly and I'm wondering is there much to do for kids. They are 9, 6 and 3. Is there clubs nearby or even many young families around this area. . Its not the type of road where the kids can just play out. Hope a few of you have some positive tales because I would love to move there. If this is the wrong place to post this let me know. Its my first post :)

Anyone????

Advertisement