Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Smart TV Freesat question

Options
  • 05-01-2015 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi,

I've have a Samsung H6700 twin tuner TV. I initially tuned in the UK channels and set them in the order i liked but there was no EPG, just now & next. I then read here on boards how to tune in the Freesat channels with the full EPG and its excellent but i just find the channel list a bit annoying. My question is, is it possible to reorder the Freesat channel list? I can reorder the Saorview channels no problem but with the Freesat channel edit i can only delete channels, the option to change number is greyed out.

Any advice on this would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭winston_1

In a word, no.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭doniem

ok thanks. i thought that but i felt there may be an option i was missing somewhere. for anyone who has the same issue i just put all channels into the favourites list and sorted them there.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭kyeev

At the moment, the HD channels on freesat are all over the place.
    But I'm guessing, further down the track, they will slot into their more traditional positions replacing their SD equivalents.
    We wait in hope...

Advertisement