Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebay - selling in bulk games

Options
  • 05-01-2015 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if and how I can sell games in one auction or do have to do individual ones?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

List them, sell them as one lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

They are probably ****e games anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Seanokelly123

I'm not sure how to as it is not obvious on the site and and it is my first time selling

• Registered Users Posts: 16,154 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

you can create a listing with the whole lot in it. Do a search in the games section and you'll find loads of bulk listings. It might be worth your while searching for completed listings and seeing what similar auctions have sold for in the past.
    Put up a few photo's and put a list of everything in the description. And check out how much it'll cost to ship to the UK. There's more ebay users there so you'll be selling to a bigger market if you say you'll ship there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

And there is a whole forum here dedicated to this!
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=583

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,210 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

And there is a whole forum here dedicated to this!
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=583

Indeed, OP your query would be best directed that way

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement