Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Escrima, Kali or Arnis

Options
  • 05-01-2015 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi, Just wondering if anyone would know if there is an Escrima, Kali or Arnis club around north county Dublin or Drogheda or one of the surrounding areas.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭silat liam

Hi. I think there is a club around Skerries, the teacher is James Devine, maybe if you google him, you get his details..Liam

• Registered Users Posts: 11 SharpSpoke

Cheers Liam, was hoping somewhere other than te skerries area, maybe swords or drogheda or even meath.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭dubdamo

There is a guy doing filipino boxing out in Lusk. Check out Nudda Ireland if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 SharpSpoke

Hi dubdamo
    Thats brilliant, i might give this guy a call. Thanks for the info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 NuddaIreland

Hi

I run a class every Sunday in Lusk fitness gym from 12. The first class is free and your welcome to come and try out the training anytime. David

• Advertisement
Advertisement