Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonic Boom Tournament (21-22 Feb) Spain feat. Infiltration, Louffy, Dogura and more!

Options
  • 05-01-2015 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey guys!

Some friends of myself in Spain are organizing what is going to be the biggest major ever held in the country with all the top players there attending as well as some of the biggest international competition.

The tournament is held in Madrid (Spain) on the weekend 21-22 of February. The list of games is:

- Ultra Street Fighter IV (Xbox 360) - 15 euros
    - Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike (Xbox 360) - 5 euros
    - BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma (PS3) - 10 euros
    - Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- (PS3) - 5 euros

100% of the entry fee goes to the pricepool.

Side tournaments:

- King of Fighters XIII (PS3)
    - Skullgirls Encore (PS3)
    -Super Smash Bros (Wii U)

Here you have all the information in english:

sonicboom.esy.es

They also have some special offers for the hotel that is near the venue so if anyone is interedted don´t hesitate to contact me and I will ask them to help you sort everything out.

Just spoke with them, these are the prices for the hotel:

-Individual Room: 60
    -Doble Room : 66€
    -Triple Room: 82 €

All rooms include breakfast.

Also I plan to attend myself so if you guys are coming from Dublin maybe we can go together and I can introduce you to the spanish FGC :)

Edit: I can´t post the link or images because I´m a new user, maybe someone else can share them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Sh4rin

Wow, sorry for the triple post my browser crashed :/

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Sh4rin wrote: »
    Wow, sorry for the triple post my browser crashed :/

No problem, cleaned up now

Also rip Mahvel baybee haha

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'm seriously tempted. I have happy memories of Madrid (did a couple of weeks work there, ironically considering sh4rin :) )

Advertisement