Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silat Seminar 2015

Options
  • 05-01-2015 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hello,

I just want to inform people that Guro Glenn Peter Lobo of Pukulan Langkah Mati will be conducting a Silat Seminar in Dublin 2015, the date is yet to be confirmed, likely around May. Also included will be a chance to experience Lightning Scientific Arnis. And the opportunity to do some bladework including kerambit. The seminar is open to all who wish to experience REAL Silat as taught by one of the main European practioners, teacher to many, a recognised and leading instructor with a verifable and recognised linage. Silat as taught by Glenn will have something for all Martial Artists of various styles, and includes some of the best locking and striking techniques around. So keep following this thread and Irish Fighter for more information on the Seminar and it's contents, Guru Glenn looks forward to meeting you and conducting an amazing seminar!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Murphd5

The date is set on this and it's May 9th at the Ballyfermot Sports complex - starting at 11am running until 3pm - contact Tony Devey as per Irish Fighter current issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Doug Cartel

Well you've got your time and date up, so I guess that is all there is to be said in this thread.

In addition, this is a duplicate of an already closed thread, so I'm closing it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement