Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tossa de mar- Spain

Options
  • 04-01-2015 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

Just wonder if anyone has been to the above resort. My wife and I are thinking of going but am wondering what it is like?

We are looking for somewhere quite and not too expensive with good food.

Any advice/experience?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Hellywelly

Hi
    was there last year. High summer. It's beautiful. Very Spanish. Upmarket little village/town with gorgeous cobbled streets. Lovely restaurants. Not the kind of place that would have much of interest for big loud groups..
    Go for it!

quote="ccull123;93687395"]Just wonder if anyone has been to the above resort. My wife and I are thinking of going but am wondering what it is like?

We are looking for somewhere quite and not too expensive with good food.

Any advice/experience?[/quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Everhopeful

Would highly recommend this place, I was there in May last year and fell in love with it. Fantastic restaurants and lovely beach.
    I'm told there is a fantastic atmosphere in the busy season, approx 80,000 people pass through this place each year yet it never seems "packed", planning on a 4 day trip again this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭ccull123

Would highly recommend this place, I was there in May last year and fell in love with it. Fantastic restaurants and lovely beach.
    I'm told there is a fantastic atmosphere in the busy season, approx 80,000 people pass through this place each year yet it never seems "packed", planning on a 4 day trip again this year.

Thanks for that. Did you find it expensive? Also what is the transfer links like from airport to tossa like?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 bella27

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has any updates since the above? My brother, his wife and 3 kids are thinking of going on hols and I'm thinking this place might be good for kids. Any recommendations you might have I would be very grateful.

Also, what were the airport transfers like?

Advertisement