Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jsa question

Options
  • 04-01-2015 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I have been living and working in the Uk for the past 18 months, my other half has thankfully got a job back in Ireland and we are in the process of moving back.

Will I be entitled to Jsa, I will be looking for jobs straight away and I would even do an internship, just want to get back living in Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

You can apply for jsa. You will have to satisfy habitual residence which shouldnt be a problem if youe OH has a permanent contract. JSA is a means tested payment so your OHs earnings will be assessed against your claim. Be sure and have your P45 from UK and also proof of termination of lease in the UK.

Advertisement