Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oil range queries

Options
  • 04-01-2015 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm new to boards.ie and I'm unsure as to whether I'm writing in the correct forum, but I have a question regarding oil ranges.

I want to change my Rayburn oil range from a wick system to another system where I can put it on and off as required. (preferably not a jet system) The drawback with the wick system is that it should be left on 24/7

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

frankbruno wrote: »
    I'm new to boards.ie and I'm unsure as to whether I'm writing in the correct forum, but I have a question regarding oil ranges.

I want to change my Rayburn oil range from a wick system to another system where I can put it on and off as required. (preferably not a jet system) The drawback with the wick system is that it should be left on 24/7

What is your question ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 frankbruno

My question is, as to whether anyone has any recommendations or opinions on another range system apart from a jet system..

Advertisement