Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bmw 520 to fit 3 car seats?

Options
  • 04-01-2015 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭

Hi all, just wondering if anyone here knows if a 2013 Bmw 520 will fit 3 carseats across the back? Not booster seats but car seats for younger children (3 kids under 3). Thanks for your help. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

It's debatable, some say you can, others say you can't. It depends on your seats tbh. Best bet is to take the 3 seats with you when car shopping and see if they fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Probably not. We had one and could barely get 2 car seats and a booster seat in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭EazyD

You might be able to but just to be sure I can do the measurements.(mothers 520 is parked at mine). I'll post it up when I can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

EazyD wrote: »
    You might be able to but just to be sure I can do the measurements.(mothers 520 is parked at mine). I'll post it up when I can.

No it's totally cool. Don't go to any trouble. We have a 520
    Just not the 3 car seats! I was just wondering Of there was anyone here with the 520 who was able to fit the 3 in the back. I will drive to mothercare one of the days to see if we can try some seats to fit in. Thanks for being so helpful!

Sligo1 wrote: »
    No it's totally cool. Don't go to any trouble. We have a 520
    Just not the 3 car seats! I will drive to mothercare one of the days to see if we can try some seats to fit in. Thanks for being so helpful!

Well if it's any use your looking at 53 inches (just over 1.3m) across.

• Advertisement

EazyD wrote: »
    Well if it's any use your looking at 53 inches (just over 1.3m) across.

Ah ur awful good. I always find people on the motor forum so helpful. Thanks so much :)

Sligo1 wrote: »
    Ah ur awful good. I always find people on the motor forum so helpful. Thanks so much :)

Not to worry, hope you find something suitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Sligo1 wrote:
    No it's totally cool. Don't go to any trouble. We have a 520 Just not the 3 car seats! I was just wondering Of there was anyone here with the 520 who was able to fit the 3 in the back. I will drive to mothercare one of the days to see if we can try some seats to fit in. Thanks for being so helpful!

Ya ok, if you have the car then do the reverse, like you said, go and find 3 baby seats and make them fit!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

mfceiling wrote: »

Someone just posted this on parenting. Going to sleep now so going to have a proper look at the link tomorrow. Looks like an awesome invention! Thank again :). Would be handy if I didn't have to go and buy a mammy wagon :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement