Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What course should I do in university? Advice needed!

Options
  • 04-01-2015 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have been researching some courses that I may do after my LC this June. I think I may have an interest in Biomedical Engineering in DCU/TCD but I do not do physics/chemistry in school. Would it be extremely difficult/ would I be likely to fail? I also have an interest in Earth Science in TCD but I am unsure about what jobs are actually available in this sector. I need to fill out my CAO soon so any advice would be appreciated! Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You need to talk to a careers guidance person, quickly. If there is not one in your school, it is well worth the money to pay privately for one. The last thing you want is to end up in a course you hate.

Advertisement