Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saorview Installation

Options
  • 04-01-2015 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,104 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone recommend an installer for Saorview? Don't have an aerial so need one installed. Any idea how much this would cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Jimmy Bottles

If you are in the city all you need is a pair of rabbits ears. Works on my tv anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

+1

I set it up for my father. Rabbit ears hidden behind the telly pick up the signal fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭fly_agaric

If TV is not modern (i.e. bought before system etc for Saorview was decided perhaps pre 2009 or so) as well as set of rabbit ears you'll also need some sort of digital receiver to watch (saorview set top box). Should be able to get that online or from electronics shops (powercity, did etc).

• Registered Users Posts: 18,104 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Rabbit ears no go. Tried and failed. I have the receiver. Just need someone to put up the aerial. Any recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,433 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Pat Morely & Sons are where we've always gone. Is there no aerial on the house already? I'd be surprised to hear that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement