Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDC World Championships 2015/2016 tickets

Options
  • 04-01-2015 4:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

Apologies if its been asked before but does any one know when these go on sale?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

not sure but my advice is subscribe to livepdc website. Its about £25 for the year but you can get priority tickets to all events. I've done it a few years just for premier league tickets plus ya get a load of online video of all big games to watch back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

Devastator wrote: »
    not sure but my advice is subscribe to livepdc website. Its about £25 for the year but you can get priority tickets to all events. I've done it a few years just for premier league tickets plus ya get a load of online video of all big games to watch back
    Is that pretty much essential to get WC tickets? A few friends and I have been saying we definitely need to go next year. Had our first darts night at the Grand Prix in October and we're hoping to up it a notch next year but the I'd rather avoid the £25 fee unless necessary as I can get most of the videos on YouTube anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

I don't know if its essential for WC(never had chance to go) but its essential to get a good table for the PL. Ally Pally I think they said is about 3000 in it, Odyssey up here for PL takes over 7500.

If your wanting decent seats or finals/semis nights then its probably needed but if its you n couple of mates take ficer off everyone to cover the sub charge.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I usually go over to the World Championships. Being a member of Livepdc is definitely essential if you want to go to any of the later rounds. The semi-final and final sell out in mere hours during the priority sale. I advise you to take out a membership to be sure of getting tickets.

They usually go on sale around the end of June.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Whats the price of the tables and back area seating at the ally pally does anyone know?

• Advertisement
Advertisement