Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Puberty

Options
  • 03-01-2015 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi all,

What advice can you give to someone (me) that is going through puberty later than his peers but also doing leaving cert?

Thanks.

And how can I improve my English?. Thanks.

Edit:
    - Please note I have no problems what so ever with my body, my silly body,etc does not matter.... Its just the silly thoughts possibility when one goes through puberty.
    And how can I stop you know at night? As doing it every night greatly decreases my ability to function the next day with education, and this is a continued cycle that has been for the past years.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

You should talk to a doctor if you're concerned about your body and puberty.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 space_LSA

You should talk to a doctor if you're concerned about your body and puberty.

I'm not concerned about my body and puberty.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

space_LSA wrote: »
    I'm not concerned about my body and puberty.

Maybe you could clarify your OP and thread title then.
    leavingcertenglish.net is an excellent resource for anyone looking to improve their standard of LC English. There are also hundreds of threads on Boards.ie that address that topic.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,121 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Not a Leaving Cert. topic.
    Thread closed.

PS. OP - mods can still see posts whether you delete them or not.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement