Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applied Maths Notes from Institute?

Options
  • 03-01-2015 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hey Guys,

Just started Applied maths as an extra subject outside school(2 classes per week) & I'm rlly struggling with it. Even though the teacher is quite helpful, because I missed 3 chapters(Uniform Acceleration,Projectiles & Relative Velocity) I can't seem to catch up with the rest of the class but I'm gonna stick with it anyway because I need those extra marks.

<snip>

Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Gulfstream757

Can't help with notes from the institute but you should take a look at this website,

thephysicsteacher.ie (sorry boards wont let me post a link)

As well his notes this the site also has past papers going back to 1970 alomg with marking schemes so you won't have a shortage of practice questions,
    If you have any other Q's let me know I'll do my best I've covered collisions, connected particles and uniform accel.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 ABCE

Thanks a lot for the site. I checked the notes, and they seem to be really helpful! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement