Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

3000 to spend.

Options
  • 03-01-2015 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭

Any suggestions , Ive a full licence and a round trip journey of maybe twenty miles a day to work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,395 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

You'll need to give us more details than that!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Manual , petrol , 1.4 engine , Im in my fourties.Thanks for replying.

What have you been driving up to now?

colm_mcm wrote: »
    What have you been driving up to now?

Over the years Ive owned both diesel and petrol , auto and manual , BMW and VW and a few Toyotas and Nissan.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,157 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Is max 1.4 a sticking point? If your in your 40s then I cannot imagine cost of insurance being much of an issue. Some nice cars out there but most of them in your budget will be bigger than 1.4 litre.

• Advertisement

bazz26 wrote: »
    Is max 1.4 a sticking point? If your in your 40s then I cannot imagine cost of insurance being much of an issue. Some nice cars out there but most of them in your budget will be bigger than 1.4 litre.

No , im concious of tax , thanks.

A corolla would probably fit the bill nicely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

No , im concious of tax , thanks.

The difference between 1.4 and 1.8 is only a few hundred euro not much extra over a year.

Advertisement