Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Welfare Letter - Looking for Job (Jobseeker)

Options
  • 02-01-2015 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hello,

So as may you know it was a christmas and holiday break time, no post office, nothing, today (2nd of January 2015) I've got a letter from social welfare, its typical ''to qualify this scheme you must meet certain conditions" I need to show my emails and my employers that I did contacted with them, problem its it was christmas time and I don't have many new sent emails...do you think this might by an issue? also on the letter the date is 19/12/2014 and they said I need to reply within 14 days which is...ye from 19 december till 2 january its exactly 2 weeks, do you think they might stop my payment?

Please answer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭jos22

Igor2155 wrote: »
    Hello,

So as may you know it was a christmas and holiday break time, no post office, nothing, today (2nd of January 2015) I've got a letter from social welfare, its typical ''to qualify this scheme you must meet certain conditions" I need to show my emails and my employers that I did contacted with them, problem its it was christmas time and I don't have many new sent emails...do you think this might by an issue? also on the letter the date is 19/12/2014 and they said I need to reply within 14 days which is...ye from 19 december till 2 january its exactly 2 weeks, do you think they might stop my payment?

Please answer.

no I doubt it , when I was on JSA and got one of those letters too the day I got it was due to return a day later,( any letters i ever got from them were dated about 2 weeks before I actually revived them) I kept it till the following week when I was due to be signing on and handed it back to them then.
    I also just filled out list of place and month I applied to them. I didnt give any emails or letters etc with it and I didnt hear from them again for 6 months when I got the letter to the TUS scheme

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Igor2155

Thank you so much for an answer :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 mar90

Igor2155 wrote: »
    Hello,

Please answer.
    ring as soon as possible, same happened in August received the letter the 3rd and was due back the 4th to them got it back to them the 5th with a note I'd only received it and money was completed stopped for 2 weeks! Joke just ring and make them aware.

Advertisement