Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wetsuit in sale?

Options
  • 02-01-2015 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there - have just signed up for TriAthy and need to get a wetsuit so looking for some advice. Does anyone have any ones to recommend for a ladies wetsuit that doesn't cost a fortune - depending on how this goes I may do another tri but cant see it getting a whole lot of use! Be great to pick something up in sale??
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Q7

Why not rent one for the weekend if you only plan to do one triathlon this year. Better to rent something good for 40 euros or so rather than spending a lot more on something you may not use again. If you like the sport then invest in one.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭noc231073

EmerN wrote: »
    Hi there - have just signed up for TriAthy and need to get a wetsuit so looking for some advice. Does anyone have any ones to recommend for a ladies wetsuit that doesn't cost a fortune - depending on how this goes I may do another tri but cant see it getting a whole lot of use! Be great to pick something up in sale??
    Thanks in advance!

Zone 3 are doing some very good deals on x demo suits I have purchased 2 from them in that last week and there as good as new ... Check there website ..

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭noc231073

Just checked they have women's advance suits for £99 ex demo. ...
    Just make sure you know your correct size

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Orca TRN is about £100 on Wiggle - can feel like half the field is wearing them at tris here sometimes...

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭niamh.foley

Orca sonar is on sale within Wiggle for 237euro normal price is 380+ As good as your going to get without paying heavy next from that is there Alpha range which Is in the 500 mark I think

• Advertisement
Advertisement