Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using One4all Card Online

Options
  • 01-01-2015 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭

Hey all, just have a query about using a One4all card online. I want to buy some things off Screwfix Ireland, they're not listed as an online partner on the One4all website. However, the spend online section of the website states that you put your card through as Visa/VisaElectron, if that's the case am I able to use it online anywhere that accepts Visa?

Any help would be great, thanks.

http://www.one4all.ie/retailer/spend-online.html
    Post edited by whiterebel on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

The One4all is just a Visa card however it is linked to terminals. When a shop signs up it must specify its credit card terminal ID to one4all and only transaction originating from these terminals are approved.

I imagine online is the same. It will only work for registered merchant IDs.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭eire1

Ah I see, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 aliye01

Hi,

Is the One4all card system limited to specific merchant IDs for online transactions, similar to how it's restricted to specified credit card terminal IDs for in-store transactions?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

MOD: Please don't open 8 year old threads. Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement