Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the poor travelers

Options
  • 01-01-2015 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Do you tink the poor travelers shud be intitled to more such as maybe free oil heating a bonus every few months or maybe free car tax and insurance as these people tend to have larger familys to suport or what cud we do to help them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

IBTL

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭TheBrinch

No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Molester Stallone II

johnny3 wrote: »
    Do you tink the poor travelers shud be intitled to more such as maybe free oil heating a bonus every few months or maybe free car tax and insurance as these people tend to have larger familys to suport or what cud we do to help them

I try not to tink about these things, hurts my poor head, I'll leave it to better tinkers like yourself to tell us what to do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

There was a silence at the dinner table.

Somewhere in the distance a dog barked.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

What am I looking at? Oh it's the reflection on my phone of me yawning very hard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Popcorn time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

johnny3 wrote: »

Must resist urge to entertain troll.......

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Can someone translate that for me?

Please don't sh*t stir in this forum. Thanking you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement