Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi A3 vs Toyota Corolla

Options
  • 01-01-2015 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi there,

I am trying to decide between a toyota corolla 08 and an Audi a3 08. Both have been recommended, but which is a better car? Would love some advice! Would do a fair bit of motor driving too.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Don't make the mistake of getting the petrol audi a3 like I did. Very low on torque.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,396 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

The A3 is far superior to the Corolla to be fair. The corolla is simpler and less likely to need work done, maintainance or repair however.

Corolla is a saloon and A3 is a hatchback. Pretty odd either/or choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Petrol or diesel? Both cars aren't really in the same league in terms of class and size. a3 would be my choice nonetheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 tumblyboo

petrol or diesel, I don't mind which. I just like the look of both. I have a toyota at the moment and it is a great car so I am reluctant to change make, but I love the look of the audi.

Advertisement