Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What is that car programme called?

Options
  • 01-01-2015 5:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭

there is two teams in it. I think they buy cars and sell the parts and whats left goes to the scrap for scrap price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,395 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Strippers-cars for cash?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭ian87

Strippers: cars for cash

Possibly the worst, badly scripted, badly acted scrap I've ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,510 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

ian87 wrote: »
    Strippers: cars for cash

Possibly the worst, badly scripted, badly acted scrap I've ever seen.

That fat hardman gets on my nerves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭ian87

He's an actor, that terrible cockney wideboy geezer ****e is really annoying!

• Advertisement

Frankie Oatway is is his name.
    AN ACTOR has been dismantling cars to sell the parts for profit as he stars in the TV series, Strippers: Cars for Cash.

Frankie Oatway, 50, who lives in East Avenue, Amersham, spent 12 weeks working on the series, which was filmed for The National Geographic Channel. The teams go head-to-head in a bid to turn piles of scrap into piles of cash.

He said: “It was a lot of fun. Hopefully the public will like it. I will be watching it with my friends in the pub.”

Mr Oatway, who grew up in the East End, said that his thick Cockney accent caused him some problems in the scrapheap farms as people didn’t understand him. Frankie is from a family of car breakers, scrap merchants, and market traders, and was at one time working in the family scrapyard.

The second episode will be on Monday, at 10pm on The National Geographic Channel, Strippers: Cars for Cash ‘Fast And Furious’.

The Amersham actor also starred in The Ref, which is going to be screened at the San Jose Film Festival on October 20.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,794 ✭✭✭Jesus.

ian87 wrote: »
    Strippers: cars for cash. Possibly the worst, badly scripted, badly acted scrap I've ever seen.

I thought that show was very good! Frankie and the black dude are good characters. Haven't seen it in a long time though

Advertisement