Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incorrectly printed receipt

Options
  • 01-01-2015 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭

Done a shop there the other day in tesco, got a normal receipt and one of the vouchers today your comparable shop was more expensive in tesco.
    Both this and the receipt are poorly printed with none of the text visible on the right hand side.
    I can make out 9, maybe 10 characters of the code on the voucher, Voucher is for €1.?? so I would like to use, date and time are visible. Anyone have any idea if a receipt can be reissued on that basis.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

I am sure they wouldn't have an issue replacing the voucher. No harm in asking!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Sam Mac wrote: »
    I am sure they wouldn't have an issue replacing the voucher. No harm in asking!

Might be the way to go. The place was black yesterday, was in no mood to q up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

You can't reprint vouchers / till spits, but if the barcode scans then it will go through, or if the numbers under the barcode are visible they can type it in.

Other than that, maybe a manager can look into it, it was obviously not your fault, so they will have to sort it for you.

Advertisement