Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returns on GHD?

Options
  • 01-01-2015 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Hi I was gifted a ghd straightener for Christmas but the plates do not touch. I think this is standard in new models, but it does not straighten or curl my hair like the previous models. It has been used once on Christmas day. But will not be able to use it again. Does anyone know of a returns policy on this? Have receipts all packaging etc. thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

The model is not defective so they don't have to accept it back.

The fact you've used it means you basically have zero chance of being able to return it for health and hygiene reasons, they cannot sell it to another customer now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

If the item is not faulty then you have no right to return it. As it has been used the shop will be unable to sell it onto someone else. Your best bet is to list it on adverts.

Advertisement