Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy new year!

Options
  • 01-01-2015 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

I have no clever images, videos, or fightan related quips for the occasion. Just wanted to say thank you to all of you, and know that I count a lot of you among my best of friends. Hope you all had a good holiday, let's make 2015 our biggest year yet!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭chunkis

happy new year bro, have a good one!

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Happy New Year everybody! Here's to an ever growing IFGC. I'll be back at casuals with a bang from Wednesday on, I'll get the thread going Sunday and we can start our year off well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Zoomyzoom

Happy New Year guys! I count my blessings every day for such an interesting research project and for the generosity and kindness of everyone involved. I hope you are yours had an excellent Christmas and a fantastic 2015 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Kuro Tao wrote: »
    I have no clever images,

tumblr_m48nrlJT4p1qihq9n.gif

I've plenty

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Mathrew

Happy new year to all of you, hope this year would be a good one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement