Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family being pricks. Ah jesus christ.

Options
  • 01-01-2015 3:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭

Sometimes family act like spas and you don't know what to do with them or where to put them. In the recycling perhaps? :confused:

Family!

Whachyegunnadooo!

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

put them. In the recycling perhaps?

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭crockholm

Tell me about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭TheBeardedLady

Ah, stop, sayz I!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Have you tried turning them off and on again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭HamsterFace

Burn them with fire

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,386 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Sometimes family act like spas and you don't know what to do with them or where to put them. In the recycling perhaps? :confused:

Family!

Whachyegunnadooo!

:)

Tony Soprano can relate to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

My blood family are grand....it's the pricks they have in their lives that are the problem!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭TheBeardedLady

Witchie wrote: »
    My blood family are grand....it's the pricks they have in their lives that are the problem!

My problem is the total reverse but I'm only referring to one "blood". I could clatter him across the ear, I could. I'm sure I'll feel fine in 5 hours time though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Iranoutofideas

I find family gets away with stuff because nobody calls them out on their ****.j

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

Molest them.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 625 ✭✭✭roadsmart

Macavity. wrote: »
    Molest them.

See, this is how the whole "cat" thing started.

roadsmart wrote: »
    See, this is how the whole "cat" thing started.

Too drunk to know what that post means.

T.S. Eliot reference?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Reset, enter, bios, change password, and by pass admin password.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 625 ✭✭✭roadsmart

Macavity. wrote: »
    Too drunk to know what that post means.

T.S. Eliot reference?

Correct. The hidden paw.

Not THAT drunk.

roadsmart wrote: »
    Correct. The hidden paw.

Not THAT drunk.

Fair play, probably the first boardsie to make a comment about my username that wasn't something to do with the anal cavity. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭zcorpian88

Tell me about it, Christmas night there was this retarded dispute when I went over to my nan's house to have a drink with some of my cousins, my uncle and my aunt and the rest of my family (the father, mother and 2 sisters came over after)

My Dad and even my mother is fond of this shiska stuff (a fruity flavoured vapour stuff can be taken in a bong like what you'd smoke weed with) the thing is my Dad is fond of weed too and my mam isn't so she said to him, "don't put weed in it though", I don't think my Dad was planning to use it anyway, but he pulled this angry fit and walked out in a temper making a holy show of himself. Rightly ruined the day and pretty much the week afterwards for me and my sisters, one of which came all the way from Cork to visit, you think you could have Christmas like without any s**t. Sometimes I wonder am I actually genetically from this family at all!

I myself don't like any of that paraphernalia around me, I don't think it's healthy in the family setting, yet it's there all the time. It just breeds dysfunction in my mind and the whole argument just filled me with contempt and I was embarrassed and ashamed and angry considering there was one or two people in the room who weren't family.

I was just mind blowingly pissed off, and my cousin who is like an older brother to me, seen the look on my face afterwards and he knew I was going to blow a gasket and he led me into a garden den, (it's like a shed but converted into a room) so I could vent, I ended up completely leveling a big wooden shelf, made s**t of it. I had a rough few months after a relationship break-up that wasn't even my fault and I was feeling s**ty during the whole lead up to Christmas, this family bullcrap on Christmas was the last thing I needed and I just lost it.

My family....ball busters of the highest order

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Some of my family are mad as hatters but there is no point in trying to change them now. We are a smaller family than we were years ago so tend just to see thru the **** and get on.

Advertisement