Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recomend an online gamsat prep course

Options
  • 31-12-2014 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

If one were to be having a midlife crisis, i.e (relatively) cash wealthy but time poor, would there be any recommended online resources?

I've booked the test for 2015, now I have to do some study, and already feel I'm leaving things late.
    So I'm currently trying to recall basic chemistry and physics via the local library, but would imagine access to actual tests and scoring would be significantly more effective.
    TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Stitch09

Hiya, can't post a link, but if you have a look at GAMSAT 2015! thread I posted on that thread with a bit of info you may find helpful. It should be on the 2nd or so page:) pm me if you can't find it.
    Stitch

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭souter

Stitch09 wrote: »
    Hiya, can't post a link, but if you have a look at GAMSAT 2015! thread I posted on that thread with a bit of info you may find helpful. It should be on the 2nd or so page:) pm me if you can't find it.
    Stitch

Cheers, go it: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=93649892&postcount=13

Advertisement