Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC 1070 PIR settings

Options
  • 31-12-2014 9:20pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

installed a new pir today, on a new install.
    6 cores - alarm, tamper and power. Non-eol.
    Works grand in the walk test but am not sure of what setting I should have it at in the Zone settings.

Should I have it as non-eol like the rest of the setup and as "Alarm" as the type ?

Thx

K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Luckysasha

Yes. Set as you describe above only difference is if is an exit / entry zone then you need to set accordingly

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

I turn off the light on mine

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

Luckysasha wrote: »
    Yes. Set as you describe above only difference is if is an exit / entry zone then you need to set accordingly

Kitchen pir so thats fine as "alarm"

Will leave light on for the minute til I have the full system up and running.

Thx

• Registered Users Posts: 11,656 ✭✭✭✭altor

karltimber wrote: »
    Kitchen pir so thats fine as "alarm"

Will leave light on for the minute til I have the full system up and running.

Thx

If you want the PIR off for partset then this is set up in the zone options menu. There are two partsets so you could have it off in 0#7 and on in 0#8.

Advertisement