Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else lacking the motivation to go out tonight?

Options
  • 31-12-2014 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

As above, anyone lacking the motivation to go out or do anything tonight ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Casualcontrol1

*anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I'm actually thinking of doing the unthinkable and having an early night. I had a fair few drinks last night and I'm wrecked.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

Everyone's out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭chrysagon

cant be arsed....ill snuggle to the tele..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Got absolutely smashed last night, not a hope I'm setting foot in a pub tonight. Sight of booze would make me sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

I would go out tonight but I haven't got a stitch to wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 summer_chic

Yup - I'm on the couch with a glass of wine & snacks .. Not going to put myself through the torment of squashing myself into a bar to be jovial and get drunk, then try to get home and wake up with a creasing headache and a load of regret ... Totally unmotivated !!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

I haven't got dressed since Dec 23rd and won't until jan5th

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Bought new silky pjs and am cooking a chunky vegetable hot curry. Plus have a really nice wine chilling for when I finish work. Don't even feel sad actually feel happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Just having a night in with friends. I'd be mad to go out: it's cold, everywhere's packed, prices are up and/or have to pay in. No way, Jose!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Bottle whisky and bottle brandy here caps thrown into the fire...just two of us....if we can get a spin/are still awake..when there finished we'll go out..

I'm slowly becoming a recluse :/

I was meant to go out, and the more I think about how i really should, the less I want to go. Pyjamas are a GO.

Advertisement