Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XB1 League] Week 15 Fixtures Wednesday-Sunday

Options
  • 31-12-2014 7:51pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Cardinals(Snippingu5256) @Rams(CPU)
    Packers(Darbey) @ Bills(CPU)
    Buccaneers(CPU) @ Panthers(triangle king)
    Bengals(CPU) @ Browns(PerrinV2)
    Vikings(CPU) @ Lions (Guns4all)
    Broncos(LargeTacoFries) @ Chargers(CPU)
    49ers(adrian522) @ Seahawks(FatGav69)
    Cowboys(CPU) @ Eagles(Shmarky1)
    Saints(LavishSundew925) @ Bears(CPU)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

just wondering apart from perrin has anyone got a playoff spot booked or whos on the brink of getting in or missing out, im well out, at the minute i have fifth or sixth pick in the in the draft and no cap space

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Beat the Cowboys 51-42, exit game to be told result is not counted because the EA Servers are F*#$ing down again.

Beat the Cowboys 51-42, exit game to be told result is not counted because the EA Servers are F*#$ing down again.

i tryed logging in and couldnt connect to ea servers ether

tripperman wrote: »
    i tryed logging in and couldnt connect to ea servers ether

good to hear that its not just me

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Ya same for me too.

• Advertisement

Happened again and this time i was losing, Romo Witten and Murray turned into unstoppable machines in this game

Really fed up of all these CPU games now.

Happened again and this time i was losing, Romo Witten and Murray turned into unstoppable machines in this game

Really fed up of all these CPU games now.

i couldnt even connect to the ea servers last nite, cpu games are grand till the fourth quarter where they just become unplayable anything they try makes massive gains and turnovers

good to hear that its not just me

ok im after trying to get on to play the bears and couldnt get into ea servers, so decided i would try pfl 360 game got 3minutes into it and got dropped by ea servers and cant get in again, its a real pain from this time yesterday five trys and no joy

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

Hi 49ers. Sorry for going quiet on you yesterday. Herself was admitted to hospital (maternity unit) so I've been away from the internet dubbed yesterday. I've to travel from cork to Galway before we can play tomorrow but will be up late afternoon or evening. I know you want to watch the playoffs - so do I - so I'll play you beforehand if possible or otherwise in between the games. I'll be ready to go

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

OK, no worries, drop me a message when you are good to go and we should be able to play...

• Advertisement
Advertisement