Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D.I.Y Weight Benches & Racks

Options
  • 31-12-2014 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any site(s) where you could get measurements for benches and racks and if anyone has built their own (not using wood)? I used to be a steel fabricator and erector and would have a bit of experience with a welder and grinder. I've looked online and found the following site to be quite useful Craftsmanspace.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Hey Yall

Sorry I can't link right now but .. If you do a YouTube search for "Buff Dudes DIY" you will get a variety of tutorials in building gym equipment for cheap and easy. They have done tutorials for Power rack and a bench and they look great to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭hadoken13

Hey Yall wrote: »
    Sorry I can't link right now but .. If you do a YouTube search for "Buff Dudes DIY" you will get a variety of tutorials in building gym equipment for cheap and easy. They have done tutorials for Power rack and a bench and they look great to be honest.

They look pretty good. I'll see what designs I can take from them.

Advertisement