Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betfair v Betdaq

Options
  • 31-12-2014 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

I've been following this board for a little while just reading as a guest seems like there's some knowledgeable people on here...

What are peoples thoughts on the Betfair v Betdaq. I've been a betfair user for a while, but i paid a good bit of commission and a nice winner the other day, 6.5%! Raging.

Anyway I know Betdaq has a few liquidity issues, most of my betting would be on irish nags, worth making a switch , whats people experience been?

Thanks
    All

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

You don't need to switch - just have an account with both! Whichever exchange offers the better price on a particular market is the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭kalinisi

Good point! Just realized its difficult to get onto betdaq from canada (can be a pain in the arse actually) probably don't use the exchanges enough to be honest so may just have to stick with betfair, im never going to be subject to big boy fees anyway!

Advertisement