Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: 2014 Xlab Torpedo System 400 Carbon

Options
  • 31-12-2014 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭

Xlab Torpedo 400 drinks sytem. All Carbon unit including carbon cage.Cost new €125. Used in one race. Selling for €85.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭El Director

Xlab Torpedo 400 drinks sytem. All Carbon unit including carbon cage.Cost new €125. Used in one race. Selling for €85.

Well Bryan,

How come you are selling it?
    Is it 910xt compatible?

M

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

Well Bryan,

Is it 910xt compatible?

M

used mine with my 910 all last year. put one of the garmin QR mounts onto the computer mount that comes with this and it worked fine. except for me having to go back a couple of times leaving t2 to get it after forgetting it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

Well Bryan,

Is it 910xt compatible?

M

Honest answer i splurged on a sworks venge when I turned 40 so am selling a lot of accessories that are not essential when one has a large credit card bill :)

Honest answer i splurged on a sworks venge when I turned 40 so am selling a lot of accessories that are not essential when one has a large credit card bill :)

Garmin mount included

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭El Director

Oh very nice dude, well wear! Any pics?

€50 offered, will collect.

• Advertisement

Oh very nice dude, well wear! Any pics?

€50 offered, will collect.

Sorry M ... Can do the unit without the carbon cage for €40 (u can use any cage with it) the carbon cage alone is €55 new.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭noc231073

Where are you based?
    €80 offered if you'll post

noc231073 wrote: »
    Where are you based?
    €80 offered if you'll post

Accepted

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭ray o

Accepted

If the sale falls through I would take it at €40 without the cage.

ray o wrote: »
    If the sale falls through I would take it at €40 without the cage.

I'll let you know...am missing some spacers from it so have reordered from States. If sale fall through ill give you first dibs.cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭rodneyr1981

I'll let you know...am missing some spacers from it so have reordered from States. If sale fall through ill give you first dibs.cheers

If going down that route could I have cage for €30? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭rodneyr1981

If going down that route could I have cage for €30? Cheers

Advertisement