Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tus payment

Options
  • 31-12-2014 2:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

I have not received my payment I the bank on the 29 Dec my last payment was the double week on the 18th Dec.

Has anyone else's tus payment not been paid this week.?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

on 18th was double payment,but i got some payment on 24th in my bank account but it was 10e less than usually...and today no money in account.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I got my double week. Was meant to get a week today. Checked my account last Sunday and I had been paid a week on Christmas Eve. Have received nothing this week up till now. Have no idea if they made a mistake, if I'm not getting something this week because of last week, or what???....It's all over the place. I'd contact your Tus supervisor if I were you......

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭KALO

I contacted my tus supervisor in new years Eve 2days after my payment was due and still he hasn't returned my calls or texts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

Same here, I was wondering! I was last paid the basic week on 24th of Dec.

Any updates on what the story is?

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

I have no idea why the payment was made xmas eve. Next payment is this Thursday. There was obviously an error made centrally as all tus supervisors had been informed of a different payment schedule.

• Advertisement
Advertisement