Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ferry to France

Options
  • 30-12-2014 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭

Im thinking about taking my 3 favorite things in the world to France next summer, my 78vw camper, my wife and my 8mth old daughter(-not in any particular order).
    Does there be sales on any of the ferries that i should look out for. Also which are peoples favourite farries/routes?
    happy new year everyone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭kevin700

rothai wrote: »
    Im thinking about taking my 3 favorite things in the world to France next summer, my 78vw camper, my wife and my 8mth old daughter(-not in any particular orde r).
    Does there be sales on any of the ferries that i should look out for. Also which are peoples favourite farries/routes?
    happy new year everyone.
    I would go with Brittany Ferries,
    I have tried them all and Brittany are far superior

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

kevin700 wrote: »
    I would go with Brittany Ferries,
    I have tried them all and Brittany are far superior

Stena Line is grand, the money you save vs Brittany you can upgrade to a Commodore Suite and have a proper double bed, lounge area and flat screen telly.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭blackbird 49

Went stena line last summer, no complaints, different prices for cabins depending on what you want, I find the dearest part is the vehicle you bring, we went by motorbike which is cheaper but have priced cars and campers,much more expensive, Brittany ferries sail from cork and are more expensive in price, I find that if you go when kids are out of school ie July & August it a lot dearer, anytime I have gone which usually is between mid June till end of June is cheaper,

Advertisement