Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW polo warning buzzer

Options
  • 30-12-2014 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Hi folks, I drive an 04 polo.

Drove my car the other day and a warning buzzer and some dash lights flashed up. The buzzer stopped after a few seconds but lights persisted.

Got the car looked at and it is safe to drive, just need a new part in in a few days. In the meantime the dash lights are still flashing but the alarm buzzer is now going off constantly, whereas previously it was just for a few seconds when the car started. It's very annoying. Any way I can disable it or ought I just to wait to get it fixed when I have a chance in a little over a week?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

What parts do you need? What are the dash lights? Your post is vague TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭HeadPig

Tropheus wrote: »
    What parts do you need? What are the dash lights? Your post is vague TBH.

I need a new ABS pump. The lights are an orange ABS light and a red exclamation point that represents an issues with the brakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

Who diagnosed the ABS pump? What codes did you get when it was scanned?

Advertisement