Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Sports Massage in South Dublin

Options
  • 30-12-2014 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I got lots of knots in my quads and was wondering can anybody recommend where to get a good sports massage around the Booterstown/Blackrock/DunLaoghaire/Stillorgan sort of area?

Thanks,
    B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭dited

Karen Doyle in Booterstown is excellent, used to work with the Irish cycling team. She was on maternity leave a while ago though; might be worth checking she's back to work. http://www.mapleclinic.ie/

Ciaran Fitzpatrick in Dundrum is very good too. Be ready for a lot of pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭bilbot79

My hamstring goes funny after a run these days. Is that something a sports massage can sort out?

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭dited

Could be. Physiotherapist would be a better place to start perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Briando

dited wrote: »
    Karen Doyle in Booterstown is excellent, used to work with the Irish cycling team. She was on maternity leave a while ago though; might be worth checking she's back to work. http://www.mapleclinic.ie/

Thanks Dited, its Karen I normally see and she is super, but she is not back until sometime in the new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭bilbot79

How much does this sort of thing tend to cost?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

sports massage can cost anything between 40-60 euro depending on the treatment and the therapist. Some may offer a better price for a shorter time such as just working one particular body part etc

Mark

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

thehamo wrote: »
    sports massage can cost anything between 40-60 euro depending on the treatment and the therapist. Some may offer a better price for a shorter time such as just working one particular body part etc

Mark

There's a typo on your homepage

Advertisement