Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fiesta alarm system

Options
  • 30-12-2014 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭

Hi, sometime ago there was an issue with the alarm of an 03 fiesta going off randomly and annoying the hell out of us.I disconnected the alarm (horn).After a while it stopped doing so and I forgot about it.

But lately its started doing it again after I lock the car manually with my key (no zapper), and I go into a shop for instance,the hazard lights are flashing when I come out.The other user of the car has a remote zapper and it also does it then as well.

Now I am assuming that its probably one of the door switches/boot switch/bonnet switch thats dodgy, but is there any way I could check which one(s) are the culprit?

Advertisement