Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grad Med in the UK

Options
  • 30-12-2014 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, Im a 1st year university student currently studying science.
    I missed out on medicine, and rather than repeating I opted to move on to University and pursue Graduate medicine.
    Seeing as the banks have stopped lending loans of 100k to cover the full living and tuition fees (although hopefully this will change by the time I'm there), I've been looking into studying in the UK where appearantly the NHS pay for the final 3 years of the Graduate medicine course. I'm wondering if anyone could provide me with some information as to what graduate medicine in the UK entails, what work experience I should get to add to my personal statement and how exactly I could fund it? Basically, I'm looking for all the advice and information I can get with regards to this.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement