Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advanced Warfare- Sentinel Mission

• 30-12-2014 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

OK lads, i'm trying to get past the part where you grapple to get to the plane, I am in position and all but theres no option appearing (L1 on ps4) to initiate grapple.

Its extremely annoying, ive watched multiple walkthroughs on youtube etc and there always seems to be the wide icon appearing prompting you to hit L1 to grapple to plane, however it never appears in real time for me.

Is there a certain amount of kills you need to make in this sequence first?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

nobody at all? :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Stupid question but have you pressed l1 . Keep holding it and it should work. I had no issues on my play through

CptMackey wrote: »
    Stupid question but have you pressed l1 . Keep holding it and it should work. I had no issues on my play through

I have indeed pressed L1, im just wondering do you need to hit a specific spot underneath the plane for it to appear? or are there a set number of kills that must be completed first?

Its very annoying :confused:

Oh and thanks for the reply! No question as stupid as my own :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Very strange. Any problems with it on the rest of the mission? Maybe be restart the level by choosing the previous mission and work from there

CptMackey wrote: »
    Very strange. Any problems with it on the rest of the mission? Maybe be restart the level by choosing the previous mission and work from there

no problem with it on rest of mission, just a matter of getting into position and up it will pop

cheers for the reply anyway

• Advertisement
Advertisement