Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forge

Options
  • 30-12-2014 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi I came across a old blacksmiths forge it's on four legs with a big bellows under the fire box there is a vague date stamped on the bottom I think its 1769 would anyone know where to get it valued thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 LCRS

Well. I know a couple of lads who would be able to price something like that. Would love to have a look myself, where are you based? Would you be able to send on any photos?

Si

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭tommer

tommer wrote: »
    Hi I came across a old blacksmiths forge it's on four legs with a big bellows under the fire box there is a vague date stamped on the bottom I think its 1769 would anyone know where to get it valued thanks in advance

The date is 1-7-1896

• Registered Users Posts: 25,336 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Tommer, poster LCRS has not posted on boards since December 2015. Just so you know.

Advertisement