Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bargain CoD: Ghosts

• 30-12-2014 5:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭

I know its an old game but thought I'd mention it anyway.
    Went in to GS for a gander and seen it pre owned for 16e and brought it to counter. She says hold on I'll check is it cheaper new in the sale. Turns out it was. 5euro. Brother in law went in and got the same deal.
    Might be handy for someone who hasn't got it/broke it.
    Was in GS in Tullamore but might be nationwide.

Comments

Don't listen to the above. It's not worth the calories you'll burn walking to the shop!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Don't listen to the above. It's not worth the calories you'll burn walking to the shop!

No probs, havnt played it, just thought id mention it.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭da gamer

I'd disagree, for a fiver it's a bargain, decent campaign and good mp maps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

To be fair, it's well worth a fiver.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,224 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

great game i call bull on this post.. If you can get it for a fiver jump at it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

great game i call bull on this post..

Jesus, yere a tough bunch, only trying to do someone a favour. But il try find the receipt just for you;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I totally agree with this statement. It's utterly $hite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Amazon currently have the Xbox 360/Xbone One download code double pack on clearance at 9.99. Not bad for a current and next gen copy, they're seperate codes.

Advertisement