Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheelchair accessible venue with projector

Options
  • 30-12-2014 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I am looking for a internet cafe / pub / venue that has a large projector screen that we can get access to for 30 minutes

I want to post here before cross posting to another board, my friend is physically and visually challenged and is thinking of getting a projector, but he firsts want to check if it will work for his situation. He regularly goes to the cinema because the screen completely covers is field of vision but when he tried large 60+ inch TVs they do not work the same.

So if anyone knows of any venue the has a projector setup that is wheelchair accessible and can get up close to the screen, but does not involve a lot of fuss.

We are looking into other solutions or just renting out a projector, but if there was some place handy to check out a projector it would be nice.

Thank you in advance for any reply

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,070 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Where are you situated? I think I know of a place in Waterford, but that is no use if you are in Dublin :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jacobi79

Sorry I forgot to clarify, yes we are in the Dublin area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Any particular part of Dublin? Many venues have projectors now, including the local GAA club function room and the local church in my area.

Advertisement