Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skiing Holiday

Options
  • 30-12-2014 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hey, I'm looking to go Skiing in early 2015. Possibly the end of Feb or very early March. Anybody have any suggestions on any good spots to go in Europe? There will be about 5 of us going all lads in early 20's.

Cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭milli milli

Hi OP

I'm looking for the same info! :)
    I actually saw an article in Ryanair's onboard magazine about skiing in Eastern Europe as it's so much cheaper than in western Europe, so I'm looking up resorts as we speak!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Some I know are going to Zakopane in Poland, see here. We used go to Switzerland years back but this year they're going there

/(without me as I can't ski right now :( ).

Looks real good though,
    kerry4sam

Thanks Kerry. Just wondering do you know if they're booking it as a package deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Thanks Kerry. Just wondering do you know if they're booking it as a package deal?

Renting a house (as normal with us) so not a package all-inclusive deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭ftse100

Thanks guys. I might wait until next Xmas and go to Val Thorens in France. Looks amazing. I don't want to rush into booking somewhere.

• Advertisement

This was in Ryanair's book - http://www.zakopane-goski.com/

Looks good and very cheap

Advertisement