Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Motorcheck Report Tax

Options
  • 30-12-2014 2:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have attached the road tax section of the motor check report.

Not sure if I'm reading the report correctly but previously was the tax not paid for 5 years on this car?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

That's what it appears to be saying alright. These reports always confuse me though. There could be an explanation for it though. Maybe an error on their part. Not sure how one would investigate into it though.

Is the report throwing up any other problems?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,430 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

It just means it expired by a month or a few months. Those dates are expiration dates of discs, so it was taxed every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭Justin10

Thanks colm.

Hopefully that helps others, got me confused anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Looks like it was left late by one month twice but taxed for a full year then. A better record than most I'd say. If I'm reading it right.

Advertisement