Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACT Fob with the HKC?

Options
  • 29-12-2014 9:20pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just a quick one I was hoping someone here might be able to help. Do the regular ACT fobs work on the HKC SecureWave 1070 prox keypads?

The look very similar so I was wondering are they on the same frequency to pick up on the HKC?

i.e. this

333104.jpg

With this

333103.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,533 ✭✭✭kub

I asked both manufacturers that very question when those HKC fobs appeared. But the answer is no they are not compatible

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

I'm not alone then - Ok thanks kub!

Which panels would be compatible with the ACT fobs? GSD have a wireless panel but that's not wired. I could relay an ACT reader but...

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭stuartkee

Mr. G wrote: »
    I'm not alone then - Ok thanks kub!

Which panels would be compatible with the ACT fobs? GSD have a wireless panel but that's not wired. I could relay an ACT reader but...

you can use act fobs on hkc or visa versa.

stuartkee wrote: »

Can anyone else confirm this? I'm getting conflicting answers :)

stuartkee wrote: »

Can anyone else confirm this? I'm getting conflicting answers :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭stuartkee

thats the answer to the question they do work as they are one in the same thing try it and it will work

quote="Mr. G;93675813"]Can anyone else confirm this? I'm getting conflicting answers :)[/quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭markad1

The mother has an ACT fob for work and I put it onto the Quantum panel.

Advertisement