Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin express wont find 310XT

Options
  • 29-12-2014 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,103 ✭✭✭

Garmin Express wont find device.
    happened when I uninstalled express and reinstalled it (new version could be the issue)
    Trying again!
    worked like a treat up until now!
    anyone slse have any issues with garmin express???
    thanks
    John
    device recognised on communicator plugin but nothing else.
    just synced weird,i have a suunto usb ant stick for trainer road, and when I put it back in watch synced.
    surely I don't need to have this ant usb stick in for the watch to sync.
    Shouldn't it sync direct from usb cradle?
    thanks again!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Happens to me all the time. Just delete the device from garmin express and then resync. Will sometimes take 3 or 4 attempts to pair again before it will pair with express then it syncs no probs for a few days, then back to square one. Great fun. :)

edit: yes you need ant stick in for it to sync

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

310xt, I need to resync everytime. It's a f-ing nuisance but cots, buggys and nappies take.priority before a new watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭and still ricky villa

I lost patience with Express very quickly and deleted it altogether and reinstalled the Ant Agent. Works perfectly now on the 910xt. Garmin Express seems horribly buggy

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

I lost patience with Express very quickly and deleted it altogether and reinstalled the Ant Agent. Works perfectly now on the 910xt. Garmin Express seems horribly buggy

I initially felt the same but then realised it was PBKAC. Once that was resolved express works a charm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭and still ricky villa

tunney wrote: »
    but then realised it was PBKAC

Had to look that one up :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,103 ✭✭✭seanin4711

Hi,
    for analysis of workouts whats the general consensus?
    thanks
    John

Advertisement