Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does the Cork city forum still organise beers?

Options
  • 29-12-2014 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭

Well does it?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Nope.
    Most of it moved to Meetup. Com

But u are more than welcome to suggest a beers night. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

PM Kingtut and ask for details of the Meetup group. It's by invitation only.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Well does it?

Was only talking with the Mods other day about this - think we should restart this in 2015....suggestions ?

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭stevexo

PM Kingtut and ask for details of the Meetup group. It's by invitation only.

you just create an account on the website or app and join the group, no invite necessary...

Andip wrote: »
    Was only talking with the Mods other day about this - think we should restart this in 2015....suggestions ?

mik_da_man does be mad for beers! could suggest the porterhouse for craft beers/ciders and some shuffleboard

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I stopped creating events on here as over time they were less people going to them and so I moved to meetup.com (we are very active there and have a few meetups every month).

You do not need an invite to join the group, you just set up a free account on meetup.com and then request to join the group

http://www.meetup.com/Meetups-in-Cork/

If there is enough interest ill happily organise a boards beers for old times sake :)

• Advertisement

10 days and no further posts, now you can see why I moved all of the events I create from here to meetup.com ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭stevexo

kingtut wrote: »
    10 days and no further posts, now you can see why I moved all of the events I create from here to meetup.com ;)

we created our own group

stevexo wrote: »
    we created our own group

Good man

Advertisement