Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

08 Renault Laguna 1.5dci System Injection Fault

Options
  • 29-12-2014 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have a 08 Renault Laguna 1.5DCI with 160,000 KMs on the clock. Recently when I accelerated I got a warning light on the dash "System Injection Fault - STOP" and lost some power. I was able to drive on and when i restarted the engine the light went out. I didn't have any re-occurrences for a few months. Unfortunately it has happened 3 times this week.
    Does anyone know if this is a quick fix or more importantly if is is a cheap fix..
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭visual

I have a 08 Renault Laguna 1.5DCI with 160,000 KMs on the clock. Recently when I accelerated I got a warning light on the dash "System Injection Fault - STOP" and lost some power. I was able to drive on and when i restarted the engine the light went out. I didn't have any re-occurrences for a few months. Unfortunately it has happened 3 times this week.
    Does anyone know if this is a quick fix or more importantly if is is a cheap fix..

Need to have the fault codes read as many things can cause the car to go into limp mode with warning light.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 GalwayRonan

Thanks for the reply, I have it booked in with my local mechanic and he will run a diagnostic check, hopefully it will be a cheap fix...

Advertisement